History in brief
ALPHA-MEDICAL d.o.o. was founded as Alfa-Med d.o.o. in 1992 and is owned by the holding company Livia d.o.o.. The company was established as agent and distributor of the Wellcome foundation Ltd. until Wellcome was integrated with Glaxo.
The companies name was changed to ALPHA-MEDICAL d.o.o. in 2000. It developed dynamically and employs specialists required for the company developement. ALPHA-MEDICAL is very active and successful in the registration of planed drugs, market access, distribution and trade. It is holder of the GDP certificate and ISO-norms (ISO 9001, 14001) as well as listed in the EudraGMDP.
- Marketing Authorisation Holder for more than 40 drugs (2021)
- Further drugs are currently in the process of being registered
- Agent and Distributor; Licence (WDL) issued by HALMED (Agency for Drugs and Medical Devices). All licences in line with EU requirements
- Holder of the GDP certificate and ISO-norms (ISO 9001, 14001)
- All licences in line with EU requirements
- Turnover > 6,0 mil. € (2021) with yearly growth trend of more than 20 %
- 200 m2 of offices and 200 m2 of drugs stocking facilities
- Customers: Wholesalers, all Croatian hospitals and public pharmacies.
Dynamic sales representative teams for hospitals, polyclinics and doctors (general practitioners and specialists)
Clinical trials support.